We’re Looking Forward to Seeing You Face to Face.
We are worshiping in-person and online. There are two services – 9:00 am and 10:45 am. The 10:45 service is livestreamed on YouTube and Facebook. The flow of the services is a bit different and there are a number of new protocols in place to keep you and your family safe. Reservations are recommended so we can stay within occupancy limits, but are not required.
See our phased plan for restarting all in-person activities here.
FAQs for In-Person Worship
What can I expect when I arrive on Sunday?
- Park on McGee Street or in the parking lot on the NW corner of 18th and McGee Street.
- Please arrive no earlier than 8:45 for the 9:00 service or 10:30 for the 10:45 service. This will limit our time in the building and will allow sufficient time for cleaning between services.
- Please look for signage around the building with up-to-the-minute instructions.
- To comply with the city’s coronavirus protocols, masks are required.
- To comply with the city’s post-coronavirus rollout phases, there will be limited occupancy in the auditorium. There will be overflow seating in Kid City, the Vow Exchange and the Youth Room. If you would prefer to be seated in the overflow rooms, ask one of the First Impressions team members to escort you there. Seating by families and social distancing will be practiced in each room. There will be an elder in each of the overflow rooms if you have questions or prayer needs.
- The service will be approximately one hour.
- After the service, those in the auditorium will exit through the front door, those in Kid City through the Kid City back door, those in the Vow Exchange through the Vow Exchange door and those in the Youth Room through the hallway door next to the conference room.
- Please exit immediately after the service and converse outside, still maintaining social distancing.
Why do we have to make reservations?
- We want to comply with the city’s phased rollout plan which includes reduced occupancy. Reservations will be used to help us determine when we’ve reached full capacity. Reservations are requested, but not required.
Will my name/reservation be shared with anyone?
- No. We will not share reservation information with anyone outside of New Life CityChurch.
Will there be Kid City?
- Kid City, New Life’s Children’s Ministry, is available during the 9:00 am service.
Will coffee be served?
- We will be serving coffee just like our local coffee shops. It will be served to you by one of our volunteers.
What precautionary measures are being implemented?
- We are limiting the number of people in the building and in each room in accordance with the city’s occupancy recommendations.
- Based on our survey responses –
- If you have fever, cough or coronavirus symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with coronavirus symptoms, please stay home and worship online.
- Please refrain from personal contact (handshakes, hugs).
- Please practice social distancing.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizers available throughout the building.
- Please leave the building immediately after the service.
Will all other NLCC ministries resume in-person meetings?
- Please check this page for start dates on in-person meetings for other ministries.
- Contact individual ministry leaders for more information on other ministry reopen dates.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org