You’re invited to a community gathering at New Life City Church for First Fridays. The church is in a perfect spot to be a part of the art walk, food trucks and community. We’re opening the church doors for any and all KC residents.
This Friday, July 7 –
- Molly Balloons is going to be doing balloon art for families. She’s awesome and draws a crowd. If we can get enough people from our church to hang around her, people up and down the street will want to come down to see what the buzz is about.
- The KC Pinoy food truck (which John Meyer works in) will be parked in front of the church – that should also draw a crowd.
- There will be live music – we’re still working on finding out exactly who that will be but there will be something.
- We will be in contact with the usual folks to have GoEx tables and several other things.
- We will offer water bottles and coffee as usual starting at 6:00 pm.
Invite your friends and family and let’s have a good time and impact our city.
Remaining 2017 dates are –
- July 7
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
You can use these tweets to publicize the events.