Each week, at different times and in different parts of the city, small groups of New Life folks meet to talk about Jesus and to get to know each other better. To join one of our small groups, please contact the group leader using the email address listed below.
- Acts 2:42 Group – David and Judy Lefebvre
- Although we welcome anyone to our community group, we are focused on those who are 40+ years of age and want to fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. We seek to get to know each other, study the Bible together, care and pray for each other and occasionally serve the community together. Our study includes books of the Bible, topical Bible studies or a significant Christian book.
- 2nd and 4th Sundays, 12:30 PM – New Life CityChurch
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Young Families – Nathan and Jaimi Stewart / Jonathan and Karen Harrison
- We are a young families group with childcare meeting in the Northland and KCMO. We have a passion for developing relationship while pursuing Christ while we build authentic community and do life together. We seek to grow together by reading and discussing Scripture and by praying with and for each other.
- Every other Thursday, 6:30 to 8:00 PM – Northland or KCMO
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Young Couples – Brock and Ella Tendick
- All are welcome to join the young couples community group as we explore the reason for relationships and cultivate that into something refreshingly deep, honest and applicable to our day-to-day relationships. The book we are studying, Gospel-Centered Discipleship, aims to redefine all your relationships with depth, transparency and Christ-Centeredness. Though geared for young married couples, anyone interested in digging into the reason for relationships is welcome.
- Every other Tuesday, 6:00 PM – KCMO
- Young Women – Annika Bergen
- This is a place for young women to connect and share their lives. We meet every week to pray for each other, challenge each other, discover Jesus together and have a whole lot of fun in the process.
- Monday, 7:00 PM – North Overland Park
- Single Men – Alex Mullock
- The single men’s community group is focusing on becoming effective leaders in every aspect of our lives. We explore examples of genuine manhood as God defines it by studying the successes, failures and lessons of great men throughout history. We are growing as a brotherhood and expanding our capacity by inserting the Gospel of Jesus into our communities, church, workplace and families.
- Every other Tuesday, 6:30 PM – North KC
Listen to our Community Group Leaders
You can clearly see Christ in each individual in the men's community group. It's refreshing and encouraging to be able to spend quality time with a group of like-minded peers who love the Lord. The diversity of the group speaks to the unifying power of the cross.
Christian community has been my lifeline. When I first came to New Life CityChurch, I was struggling with worse anxiety than I ever had in my life. Being a part of this community pulled me out of anxiety and allowed me to see God's goodness again. I am so thankful for the believers who were there for me, and I'm excited to now turn around and do the same for other women!
We have a passion for developing authentic relationships pursuing Christ while building community and doing life together with other families. We enjoy getting to know the many young families at New Life and within our Community Group we have the privilege of seeing what God is doing in each of our lives and growing together as we learn to be more like Him.
Hosting a community group for young couples has been such a great growing experience. We have loved getting to deepen our relationships with Christ and each other through meeting with a community and spending time discussing.